Sunday, May 9, 2010

Chapter 7 - Zulkifly BFF


Wake up around 8.30 in the morning. Oh.. I just remember today i have to attend Zul's wedding reception at 1pm. OMG..I'm so not into that kind of stuff but he is one of my best friend. If i dont' go..wait until nextweek..and he will "me-laser" me. His mulut boleh tahan but..he is a good friend. I'm happy to have a friend like him. I remembered that one day..I'm so down and i need a company, he is the one who company me. We spend a lots of time together and I'm so happy for him. He is a husband now and soon going to be a father..can't wait to see his kid. Nak picit - picit anak dia...LOL.Well.. its time for me to get ready now. Can't hardly wait to see that mamat on the pelamin.. got to go go...

1 comment:

  1. Zul and Amai cantik sangat..selamat pengantin baru for both of u...

    ReplyDelete